Model : All Blackberry Models (except T-mobile – which is listed below)
1. Using the menu go to Options -> Advance options -> Sim card
2. While holding the SHIFT key, type MEPD or (MEPPD for Vodafone Handsets)
3. You should now see the five locking categories listed.
4. While holding the SHIFT KEY, type MEP2 or (MEPP2 for Vodafone handsets)
5. Release the shift key.
6. You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code (it will also state how many attempts left)
7. Enter the code
8. Enter Return/Enter
9. The device should then be unlocked