Many people search for free Airtel message center number to start sending unlimited messages without paying for them. Well, previously many websites made posts on these free message center numbers, but after the frequent use of the number, Airtel capped or filtered those numbers from further use. But still there are few working message center numbers and here I am going to reveal that with you. Note that Airtel might ban this number anytime, so be fast in using this and send free sms to anyone from your Airtel mobile number.
How to send unlimited free SMS using free SMS center no hack
- Navigate to Messages option on your mobile and click on Settings
- Click on Message Center Number and proceed to add a new message center number.
- In Message Center Name field, write anything. For an example, “Solid Blogger”.
- In the Message Center Number field, write +919810051905
- Choose Preferred Connection Type as Packet Data
- Save the message center and activate it from the options.
Now we have configured the message settings to send and receive all message through an another message center number. But since we have selected Packet data as connection type, we have to do some additional settings on our phone.
- Go to your phone menu and navigate to Settings >> Phone Settings >> Connection >> Packet Data
- In the settings of packet Data, edit the following options
- Packet Data Connection >> When available and Access Point >> Airtel Live
- Save all settings and you are done.
Note : Here we are using a CDMA message center number to send free messages from Airtel mobile. Since CDMA networks don’t support 91 as the country code, you have to add 0 before every number. This is very important and if you make mistake here, this trick will not work.
Example : Suppose you want to send free messages to 9861098610, now while composing the SMS, type this number as 09861098610 in stead of 919861098610 or +919861098610.
And also, message center number settings option may vary from phone to phone. The above steps are mentioned for Nokia mobile phones. If you want to try sending free SMS from any other handset, use your mobile manual and set the new message center number accordingly.
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK...